Specifically designed for the oil & gas industry, these analyser systems are installed in analyser houses and shelters with, if required, a dedicated HVAC system. Where KROHNE equipment is not available or not listed on the approved vendor list, a suitable 3rd party analyser will be integrated into the analyser houses or shelters.
Typical analysers for natural gas includes gas chromatographs, water- and hydrocarbon dew point, sulfur, mercury, base density, line density and trace oxygen analysers. Typical analysers for liquid measurement include water-cut analysers, densitometer, sample-grabbers, reid vapour pressure, sulfur and salt analysers.
KROHNE analyser solutions can be supplied as part of a complete metering system, or as stand-alone analyser modules that are installed on brownfield or MRO projects. Analyser houses and shelters are provided fully wired, pre-configured and tested. Site installation and commissioning will be co-ordinated through one of our 100 local offices.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Fully wired, pre-configured and tested before installation on site
- Equipped with KROHNE or 3rd party instrumentation
- Expertise available to arrange local custody transfer approvals
- On-site commissioning and operator training available from over 100 local offices
- Can be supplied integrated with the AMADAS analyser management system