EcoMATE™, the vessel performance system and fleet operation optimisation software from KROHNE, is a complete solution for real-time monitoring of fuel consumption, emissions, and bunkering verification. Regardless of vessel type, EcoMATE™ provides the full solution needed to proactively improve CII rankings, fleet performance, bunkering, and compliance reporting, while lowering company OPEX. The system’s four modules work in tandem to provide operational users with complete control and insight over important data.
As the shipping industry's demand for smarter, more efficient operations and regulatory compliance grows, we recognise the need for sustainable operations and technology. Subsequently, KROHNE Marine has developed a certified and dedicated MRV & IMO DCS module for EcoMATE™ that assists in complying with emission reports correctly, easily, and effectively. We stay current by constantly evolving our technology to help you meet future sustainable regulations like the upcoming CII standards. Allowing ship operators and managers to readily report and target improvements on carbon emissions from ongoing operations.
Transparent and accurate emission reports are generated to meet the EU and IMO regulations. EcoMATE™ also incorporates a set of features easing daily operations and reporting requirements based on the voyage or operational mode of the vessel. EcoMATE™ is certified and compliant with methods A through C (MRV) in one bundle. Enabling shipping companies to utilise a single tool that can include multiple types of monitoring methods.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Enables ship-owners to monitor all vessel types within the fleet with a single integrated tool
- Creates vessel-based annual reports with automated emission calculation (e.g. CO2)
- Allows ship-related reporting to an approved notifying body, for verification, before submission to the EU
- Accommodates both manual and online data entry to monitor operational data for each voyage
- Conducts data quality checks and validations
- Fuel type definitions with emission factors
- Optimised for use with KROHNE OPTIMASS Coriolis mass flowmeters
- Logging of historical data
- Full data integrity
- Automatically interfaced with a cloud solution accessible by onshore personnel
- Fleet wide overview of vessel CII rating