Resistance (RTD) compact sensor for industrial process and OEM applications
The OPTITEMP TRA-C30 is a compact resistance sensor (RTD) with optional integrated transmitter and M12 connector. The compact sensor is particularly designed for general-purpose applications of OEM manufacturers, machine builders or in plant engineering where restricted installation space is an issue. The OPTITEMP TRA-C30 is a highly accurate sensor featuring great reliability over the long term, and excellent measuring stability. The compact sensor is suitable for measuring the temperature of liquids, gases and vapour from -50…+150°C / -58…+302°F.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Temperature measurement of liquids and gases in confined space
- Vibration and shock resistant design
- With M12 connector
- Sheath: Stainless steel (1.4404 / 316L)
- Long-term stability: Uncertainty of ±0.1% of span per year
- With optional built-in transmitter (4…20 mA)