Resistance (RTD) cable sensor for bearing temperature measurement and similar applications
The OPTITEMP TRA-W50 is a cable sensor (RTD) with M6 or M8 bolt connection. The temperature sensor is suitable for measuring bearing temperature in moving, oscillating machinery. It features a Pt100 or Pt1000 measuring element that is placed in the tip of the bolt filled with heat transfer compound for fast response times and vibration resistant operation. The measuring range of the RTD is -50…+200°C / -58…+390°F. The OPTITEMP TRA-W50 comes with PTFE, PVC or silicone insulated connecting cable. It can be provided with free flying wires for installation in applications where connection terminals already exist.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Temperature measurement of bearings or similar
- Available with flying wires, single and double versions
- Sheath material: Stainless steel (1.4404 / 316L)
- Tolerance class A according to IEC 60751 as standard
- Available with PTFE, PVC or silicone insulated connecting cable
- Standard or customised lengths
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter