Resistance (RTD) cable sensor for surface temperature measurement in industrial applications
The OPTITEMP TRA-W40 is a cable sensor (RTD) for surface mount with M5 bolt or for clamp-on installation with hose clamp. The cable sensor is suitable for measuring surface temperature on pipes or tanks. The sensor features a Pt100 or Pt1000 measuring element and can be used from -50…+200°C / -58…+390°F. The vibration resistant mineral insulated RTD sensor is mounted in a sensor with copper plate for fast response times. The OPTITEMP TRA-W40 comes with insulated connecting cable. It can be provided with free insulated flying wires for installation in applications where connection terminals already exist.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Non-intrusive surface temperature measurement
- Available with flying wires, single and double versions
- Sheath material: Copper
- Tolerance class A according to IEC 60751 as standard
- Available with Elexar® insulated connecting cable
- Standard or customised lengths
- With optional temperature transmitter