OPTISYS SLM 2100
Optical sludge level measuring system for sedimentation profile measurement and continuous tracking of sludge blanket
The OPTISYS SLM 2100 is a sludge level measuring system for measurement of sludge blanket level and fluff levels as well as sedimentation profiles. Using an optical sensor which travels right down to the tank bottom, it detects all sludge phases, supplying precise concentration and level measurements. In this way, it is also able to measure the sludge blanket continuously (zone tracking) and hence monitor one specific "zone" (e.g. for controlling the pumps during de-pumping of the sludge). For an optimised process monitoring, an automatic measuring mode change is possible in which sedimentation profile measurements can be carried out in the meantime. Unlike with ultrasonic sludge level meters, there are no echo returns from tank walls or signal damping by fluff or floating sludge that can cause false measurements.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Accurate and colour-independent measurement up to a depth of 10 m / 32.8 ft
- No interference with fluff or floating sludge
- Built-in heater and ventilation for temperature regulation
- Durable stainless steel sensor and instrument enclosure
- Powder coated IP 55 rated enclosure for outdoor installations
- Low maintenance due to (optional) automatic flushing of sensor and cable after each measuring cycle
- Automatic measuring mode change for additional profile detection and optimised process monitoring
- Common operating and service concept with KROHNE flow and level devices (GDC)