OPTISENS ADO 2000
Amperometric oxygen sensor for water and wastewater applications
The OPTISENS ADO 2000 is a dissolved oxygen sensor with integrated temperature compensation. The amperometric sensor is used in wastewater treatment plants to monitor and control the oxygen concentration during biological treatment of wastewater. Its stainless steel housing makes the sensor also ideally suited for use in harsh environments as well as for oxygen monitoring in ground water basins, fish farming etc. Its Teflon® electrode cartridge and the large electrolyte reservoir extend the maintenance interval and minimises measurement errors. The whole electrode cartridge can be changed easily, enabling fast and easy maintenance. The OPTISENS ADO 2000 can be calibrated using the MAC 100 analytical transmitter.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Not affected by sun light
- Wide measuring range and fast response times in all applications
- Reduced maintenance due to easy electrode cartridge replacement
- Long maintenance intervals due to large electrolyte reservoir
- Calibration with the MAC 100analytical transmitter
- Mounting option on a flexible telescopic rod (SENSOFIT IMM 2000) or via a flow-through assembly with Y-piece (SENSOFIT FLOW 2000 Y)