OPTIBAR OP 4100
Orifice plate with annular chamber and corner taps
The OPTIBAR OP 4100 is an orifice plate with an integrated annular chamber and corner taps. It features a carrier ring that is split into two pieces to form the two ring chambers. Within the ring chambers an average of flow disturbances can be achieved and therefore a more stable pressure signal can be measured.The orifice plate with annular chamber is intended for installation between standard flanges.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Cost-effective DP flow element according to EN ISO 5167
- Sizing: EN ISO 5167, ASME MFC-3M, AGA 3, ASME PTC 19.5 2004, GOST 8.586, RD 50-411-83
- Pressure values are averaged within integrated annular chambers
- Lowest uncertainty of discharge coefficient
- High Reynolds number permissible according to norm