OPTIBAR PM 3050
Pressure transmitter for general pressure and level applications
The OPTIBAR PM 3050 is a compact pressure transmitter with metallic diaphragm for general pressure and level applications. The excellent performance combined with outstanding robustness of the full stainless-steel construction and increased overload resistance makes this device the optimal choice for general pressure applications. A wide range of hygienic process connections with front flush diaphragm compliant with 3A Sanitary Standard and EHEDG hygienic design places the OPTIBAR PM 3050 perfectly in food and beverage pressure and level applications.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Fully welded and robust stainless steel construction (1.4404 / 316L)
- High overload resistance
- Vacuum resistant
- Measuring accuracy up to ±0.1% of set span
- Very short response times (<80 ms)
- Easily programmable with optional display and adjustment module
- IP66/68 (NEMA 4X/6P) rated version also available