The OPTIFLUX 5300 is an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) with a high-tech ceramic measuring tube for very aggressive and abrasive fluids, even with high solid content (up to 70%). The high-end EMF is particularly suited for process applications in the chemical processing industry and the minerals and mining sector. Due to its FDA and EC1935/2004 compliant sensor material, the OPTIFLUX 5300 can also be used for hygienic applications. With a measuring uncertainty of just ±0.15% of measured value (±1 mm/s) it is one of the most accurate electromagnetic flowmeters available in the market. That is why leading metrological institutes use the OPTIFLUX 5300 as their master meter.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range (turn down ratio: 1000:1)
- One of the most accurate EMFs in the market: Only ±0.15% / ±1 mm/s error of measured value (MV)
- Transfer standard of international metrological authorities
- Available with virtual reference grounding method: no grounding rings needed
- Withstands highly aggressive and abrasive fluids
- Extensive flowmeter and process diagnostics (incl. NE 107)
- Fully vacuum-resistant with high-tech ceramic sensor material
- Fused in-place cermet or platinum electrodes
- First EMF with ceramic measuring tube to comply with the Pressure Equipment Directive
- Resistance to corrosion and temperature shocks
- Available as flange or sandwich (wafer) version
- No moving parts, no wear, no pressure loss
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool